Welcome to the Woodburn Area Chamber of Commerce, the friendliest group of active business people you’ll ever meet! Encompassing the communities of Woodburn, Gervais, and Hubbard, you’ll find “Growing Your Business” isn’t just our tag line, it is the single-minded obsession of your Chamber staff and fellow members.
Enhance your business success with additional marketing opportunities:
- Your separate page on our 30,000 hit per year website with a map to your location, your hours of operation, the products and services you provide, hot deals for your customers, key words for Internet searches, special events for your business, job postings, and a link to your website.
- Articles and promotions in our e-newsletter and weekly e-mails to 400+ people.
- Referrals to your business from Chamber staff.
- Grand opening and ribbon cutting events.
- Listing in our annual Community Guide and Business Directory distributed to over 10,000 homes and businesses throughout our area.
Enjoy feeling welcomed to our Chamber family:
- Experience the warmth of our Greeters program every Friday morning September through June, where you will network and grow your business with over 50 of the most active business people in our area.
- Take part in our Distinguished Service Awards Banquet, Golf Tournament, Fiesta Mexicana, Community Auction, or Crystal Apple Awards Banquet to promote your business and meet other enthusiastic leaders.
- Patronage of your business by other Chamber members through our shop local focus.
Escape from your daily responsibilities and learn ideas to help you succeed:
- Learn effective business techniques with our seminars on leadership, marketing, and access to other agencies
Discover the benefits of a united voice on your behalf to local government:
- Business retention, expansion, and recruitment
- Economic development – the new I-5 Interchange, Downtown Woodburn, the 99E Corridor Plan, Gervais revitalization, and Hubbard improvements
- Sign and Zoning Codes
- Promoting tourism
We look forward to helping increase your success
Ambassadors – group of active members who attend all events and members celebrations
Greeters – every Friday, August through June, 7:30 am to 9 am at various businesses to network with other members